1. A booking fee is required (nonrefundable 50% deposit) to secure your photoshoot date.
2. Final payment due seven (7) days before the shoot.
3. We only take on a limited amount of photoshoots per month. It is because of this that dates can NOT be provisionally held. Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a proof of payment of the deposit.
4. Kindly quote the invoice number when making payment.
5. Delivery of final images 2-3 weeks after the shoot.
Upon acceptance and receipt of the invoice, the payment of a booking fee of 50% of the chosen package becomes due and payable immediately. This fee secures the date, time and services of the Photographer and is not refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES: The Client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to the Photographer, but in doing so shall forfeit their booking fee paid. In addition hereto, and save for the cancellation being due to death or hospitalisation of the Client(s), the following charges will be due and payable in case of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the Photographer due to such cancellation:
• 60 days prior to the photoshoot : 50% of the outstanding amount.
• 30 days prior to the photoshoot : 80% of the outstanding amount.
• 15 days prior to the photoshoot : 100% of the outstanding amount.
FORCE MAJEURE OR ACT OF GOD: The Photographer will not be liable to the Client(s) and/or any further person in respect of any loss and/or damage of whatsoever nature caused by, or arising from any of the following circumstances:
1. Force majeure (Acts of God);
2. The loss, damage, destruction or theft of any property on the venue;
3. Loss or damage resulting from or related to the use of any equipment on the venue, including but not limited to furniture, cutlery and crockery, sound equipment and photographic equipment or technical failure thereof
4. In the event of the photoshoot being unable to commence the photographer will arrange for the photoshoot to be rescheduled